This is your chance to live in the heart of Istanbul surrounded by main transportation means and high ways. This under-construction project brings all you need to your doorstep.
The project is still under construction and is to be delivered by the mid of 2021. It consists of one building of 13 floors, and it offers various apartment types.
The project highlights
- The project is on the highway of the metro bus (E5).
- Many monuments and city amenities surround the project, such as Okmeydani State Hospital, Memorial Sisli Hospital, Caglayan Courthouse, and Perpa Trade Center.
- The project is only 2 km away from Mecidiyekoy, Halic Congress Center is 2 km, and Nisantasi 5km.
- Several universities are within a short distance, such as Mimar Sinan University, Bilgi University, and Halic University.
- Different apartment types available for sale in this project range from 1+1 to 4+1, with different layouts and plans.
- There are duplex apartments for 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 apartments.
- The Mezzanine floor has two shops.
- All apartments have a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, and a separate kitchen, except for the one-bedroom apartments.
- Most apartments have a balcony where you can enjoy the marvelous views of the city.
- The residence offers reception and lobby services, security services around the clock, indoor car parking, and concierge services.
Why should you consider buying an apartment on this project now?
- The project is 98% complete and will be ready within months.
- The prices will get higher upon completion.
- The apartments are located in the heart of Istanbul with easy transportation.
- Thanks to the popular location, you can rent out your property and enjoy the high rental yields.
- These apartments will have good price appreciation, so when it's time to sell, you'll be able to enjoy substantial capital growth.
- Two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments are suitable for Turkish Citizenship.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for further information about payment, prices, or to arrange for a viewing tour.
More about Istanbul Sisli