You'll love the views on these apartments in Istanbul!
A new residential complex in Maltepe, Istanbul, to be ready to move in by the last quarter of 2021. It is constructed by one of the well-known construction companies in Turkey and has a unique modern design.
This project offers several residential units that suit various buyers' needs and tastes. There are six types of apartments in two blocks available for sale: 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2, and 5+1 apartments and duplexes.
Further details and description of the apartment are listed below:
- Twelve units of 1+1 with sizes range from 60-70 square meters.
- Eight units of 2+1 with a size of 108 square meters.
- 128 units 3+1 with a size range between 133 -157 square meters.
- Three duplex units of 4+1 of 255 square meters.
- Two duplex units of 4+2 of 255 square meters.
- Five duplex units of 5+1 with size ranges from 250-260 square meters.
The project's highlight
- It is within 2-10 minutes to TEM highway, E-5 highway, minibus road, Maltepe Coast, Bagdad street, IDO ferry terminal, subway metro, fast train station, Marmaray station, Kartal hospital, Sehir University, Anatolia Justice Palace, and Maltepe Park shopping center.
- It is within 15-20 minutes to 15th Jul bridge, FSM bridge, and Sabiha International airport.
- It contains 75% of its total area of green scenery.
- It has several social facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, children swimming pool, children's playground, multi-purpose sports field, Turkish Bath, sauna, steam room, fitness center, squash, hobby room, walking track, seating areas with pergola, indoor car parking, and an outdoor guest car parking.
- There are living areas and lounges where guest can celebrate their special occasions and hold gatherings.
- The internal design of the apartments provides spacious spaces and brighter rooms by having expansive windows.
- Most of the apartments enjoy full sea & island views.
It is an excellent option to live in a central location yet in a tranquil atmosphere. Call us for further information!
More about Istanbul Maltepe