Ready to move-in apartments amidst stunning greenery in Bahcesehir
This property is no longer available.
Please click here to view similar alternatives!
|Rooms||2+1, 3+1, 4+1|
Located in the Bahçesehir district of Istanbul, this beautiful property is built with various facilities for your and your family's comfort. The district is known for its enormous green areas and its peaceful ambiance, which is perfect for families. The region's residents often relish their outdoor time in one of the most beautiful gardens of Bahçesehir, Gölet Park, which is just in the neighborhood.
The project is built on 13.000 square meters, consisting of 6 buildings. There are 192 apartments in this project consisting of different styles: 2+1 with areas ranging from 122-150 square meters, 3+1 with areas ranging from 151-161 square meters, and 4+1 with areas ranging from 229-409 square meters.
- Private fitness hall
- Private warehouse for each apartment
- Different swimming pools for men and women
- Separate Turkish bath and Sauna for men and women
- Beautiful green spaces
- Children's playground
- Basketball court
- Security cameras
- Round the clock security
- Private car parking
- Every apartment comes with a dishwasher, cooker, oven, and air drawer
- Extensions in all rooms of the apartments to install air conditioners
Proximity to Significant Places
- 30 minutes to New Istanbul Airport
- 40 minutes to Taksim Square
- 5 minutes to the nearest school
- 12 minutes to the nearest hospital
- 8 minutes to the nearest mall
- 7 minutes to the famous Gölet Park
Plus points of these properties
- Affordable and reasonably priced for a location like Bahçesehir as compared to other projects in the area
- The property is advantageous, next to several amenities and facilities, making it a great investment.
- Every apartment comes with fit in equipment for the kitchen
- The area is very peaceful and surrounded by serene greenery for an amazing view from your apartment
It was last updated on 27-11-2022.
This property is located in Istanbul Bahcesehir
More about Istanbul Bahcesehir