Luxury family villas in the most peaceful location of European Istanbul
One of the most beautiful luxury villa projects in Istanbul with unique designs, breathtaking scenery, and excellent privacy.
The chosen location is the quietest area of the Buyukcekmece, near the main TEM line.
The first stage has been delivered. Only limited options are available. Currently, the second phase includes 472 villas in multiple styles between 3+1, 4+1, and 5+1. There is an option to add a duplex floor or a separate swimming pool for each villa as requested.
The villas range from 500 to 1450 square meters in the total land area of 620000 square meters.
Social facilities to serve project residents:
- Open and closed swimming pools
- Turkish bath, steam bath, and sauna
- Private fitness hall
- A Cafe
- An open cinema
- Children's gardens
- Artificial rivers and beautiful parks
- Basketball court
- Tennis ball courts
- Private parking for every car
- Integrated smart system
- A private garden for each villa
- Help room and laundry room in each villa
- Private bathroom for every room
- Each property is delivered with a Cooker, oven, air drawer, and kitchen cabinets for the convenience of the residents.
The distance of the project from the important places:
- 38 minutes to the new Istanbul airport
- 35 minutes to Taksim Square
- 5 minutes to the E-80 mainline
- 17 minutes to Buyuk Lake Chikmajh
- 12 minutes away from the nearest school
- 3 minutes away from the nearest university
Why do we recommend buying a property in this particular project?
Built as per the greatest international standards, the supervision of senior architects, and top-class building materials, the project offers high construction quality.
For inquiries about available options and prices, you can contact us via the WhatsApp number given at the top of the page, and we will respond as soon as possible.
It was last updated on 05-11-2022.
More about Istanbul Buyukcekmece
This property is eligible for citizenship application
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.