property not available

Apartments for sale in Izmir on a spectacular new project

Ref: 6762
Sold out
This property is no longer available.
Please click here to view similar alternatives!
M2 38-288
Distance to shops 100 m
Distance to beach 3 km
The price information of this listing may need updating.
This is an elegant large size development in Izmir with many facilities and modern design features, next to the metro

All residential units are sold out in this project. There're only commercial properties are available. Please contact us for the most up-to-date list.


Apartments for sale in Izmir on a spectacular new project 0

The project stands out with the slogan of "life in nature" and is located in the popular Bornova district of Izmir. Bornova in Izmir stands out with its shopping malls, universities, and hospitals. 

The apartment is built with modern architectural details consisting of large green areas. 72% of the project area is designed as greenery. 

Besides a small forest, beautifully landscaped gardens, walking paths, and sitting areas make you feel fully intertwined with nature. 

Another prominent detail of the project is that it is only a 1-minute walk from the metro, which takes you to Alsancak harbor in 3 stops only, and to Konak center in 8 stops. 

The facilities on the development

Outdoor sports areas (tennis, basketball, football)

Apartments for sale in Izmir on a spectacular new project 1

Indoor swimming pool 

Outdoor swimming pool 



Children's playground



Karaoke hall

Chess and games room

Study room

Mini golf course 

Table tennis 

Electric vehicle charging station

Walking and jogging paths

There are 700 residences in total within an area of  11.720 m2. 

The different flats are studio flats, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, and 4-bedroom apartments, 2-bedroom duplexes, 3-bedroom duplexes, and 4-bedroom duplexes. The sizes of the residential units range from 25m2 to 150 m2. 

Apartments for sale in Izmir on a spectacular new project 2

Payment Terms

  • 10% discount is available with a 25% down payment and 12 months installments for the remaining 75%.
  • 10% discount is available with a 50% down payment and the remaining 50% after one year.

This stylish and aesthetic project offers everything you are looking for. Take advantage of this opportunity to buy an apartment from this project and use the payment plan.

I would like to know more about this property
Add this property to your favorites
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 10 May 2024 1 USD=32.09, 1 EUR=34.59, 1 GBP=40.24

Similar properties in the area

Don't miss out!
We're adding new properties continuously.
We'd like to keep you posted.
Izmir Real Estate
You can call us for more information