Luxurious apartments in Izmir with city and sea view

WhatsApp
Price
1+1 76 m2$ 267,000
2+1126-129 m2$ 385,600 - $ 403,400
3+1163-355 m2$ 534,000 - $ 674,000
4+10 m2
Shop337-507$ 2,219,000 - $ 2,714,000
Change currency
Discount 10%
Delivery on Apr 2022
12 months installments
Best Price Policy Best Price Policy
Various smart-home apartment types for sale in Izmir

A new project overlooks Izmir Bay with a spectacular view of the city is available now for sale. The project has four blocks, of which three of them are towers, and the fourth one is of a low-high building.

Luxurious apartments in Izmir with city and sea view 0

This project is considered to be among the finest to buy and live in, in Izmir city. What makes it a good option for property buyers:

  • The project has unique designs and provides wide spaces.
  • The project has a variety of residential properties and commercial properties.
  • There are 8 apartment types which are 1+1, 2+1, 2+1 duplex, 3+1, 3+1 duplex, 4+1, 4+1 duplex, and 5+1 duplex.
  • The project provides a high standard of services and facilities such as 24 medical clinics, and a beach swimming pool designed to resemble a real beach with real beach sand, and much more.
  • Two towers of the project are connected by a covered bridge, where a restaurant is located.
  • The location is very central. The project is only 720 meters away from the sea and 2km away from the port. It is close to the city's main monuments, such as Ege University, Ege hospital, Yasar University, Dokus Eylul University, Kultur Park fair area, and Medican International Hospital.
  • The project is surrounded by public transportation such as Hilal metro station, Halkapinar metro station, and  Izmir tram line last station.

Luxurious apartments in Izmir with city and sea view 1

Features of the apartments:

  • All apartments have balconies, except for duplexes which have gardens and Terraces.
  • 1+1 & 2+1 apartments have an open plan kitchen.
  • Some apartments have a laundry room, a storage room, a dressing room, and a private pool.
  • Smart home system.
  • VRV heating and cooling systems can be controlled while being outside your apartment.

Social facilities in the project:

  • Outdoor beach swimming pool.
  • Indoor swimming pool,
  • Restaurants, and cafes.
  • Clinic.
  • A 24-hour security system.
  • Sauna and spa
  • Fitness, pilates, and yoga centers.
  • Tracks for walking and jogging.
  • Lobby and resting areas.
  • Indoor car parking.

Payment Terms

10% discount is available with a 25% down payment and 18 months installments for the remaining 75%.

 

This project is where you can enjoy the reality of the charming Izmir. For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

I would like to know more about this property
Add this property to your favorites
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 29 September 2022 1 USD=18.58, 1 EUR=18.01, 1 GBP=20.18
Don't miss out!
We're adding new properties continuously.
We'd like to keep you posted.
You can call us for more information