Fully serviced sea-front apartments in Izmir Cesme for sale

Ref: 7512
This property has a video, click below to watch it.
Suites apartments in the beautiful peninsula of Cesme are for sale. This amazing 5-star hotel concept complex has its own private beach.

This new project in Izmir is located in one of the most wonderful areas in Izmir, Cesme. This peninsula is famous for its clean beaches, pleasant shores, green landscape, and breathtaking nature views; it is the perfect place for relaxation. 

Fully serviced sea-front apartments in Izmir Cesme for sale 0

The Cesme project has different suites and apartment types ranging from 1+1 to 4+1, with different designs and features. All suites are designed to ensure the brightness of the apartments and give a comfortable and relaxed feeling. All apartments have at least two gardens; some have terraces as well. Each apartment provides its residents a unique living experience alongside the sea's spectacular views, greenery scenes, and surroundings.

What is unique about this project?

  • Amazing sea-front location, amazing architecture with attention to detail, offering 5-star hotel comfort to its habitants.
  • It provides concierge services from 10:00 to 2:00, such as room, general reservation, wake-up call, emergency, and newspaper/bread services.
  • It provides security services, cleaning services, dry cleaning services, and laundry services.
  • It provides car rental, airport shuttle services, and car washing services.
  • Beach and pool cleaning services.
  • The apartments have a smart house system, a built-in kitchen fully equipped with appliances, and a VRV heating system.
  • Every 1+1 suites have one parking space, while each 2+1, 3+1, and  4+1 suites has two parking spaces.
  • There is a special cash discount of 7%, a payment plan in which you pay 25% as a down payment, and the remaining 75% in 12 months.

Fully serviced sea-front apartments in Izmir Cesme for sale 1


The social facilities for the project

  • Outdoor & indoor pools
  • Children's swimming pool.
  • Outdoor thermal pool.
  • Spa, Sauna, fitness center, pilates, and yoga rooms.
  • A two-floor indoor parking area.
  • It opens up to the beach.

The project's location highlight:

  • 300 meters from Pasalimani Bay.
  •  3km from Ilica Beach.
  • 4km from Sheraton Hotel.
  • 5km from Sisus hospital and the Alacati market.
  • 7km from Altin Yunus Marina.
  • 8 km to Ataturk training and research hospital.
  • 9km from port Alacati Marina.
  • 10 km from Cesme Marina.

Fully serviced sea-front apartments in Izmir Cesme for sale 2

This project is the perfect choice to bond with nature and experience a high luxurious life level. For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

I would like to know more about this property
Add this property to your favorites

View more seafront beach homes and apartments in Turkey?

beach properties in Turkey, seafront homes
Are you mainly interested in buying a property in Turkey on the waterfront or at the beach? You can click here to view more beachfront Turkish homes.
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 04 January 2024 1 USD=29.84, 1 EUR=32.67, 1 GBP=37.88
Don't miss out!
We're adding new properties continuously.
We'd like to keep you posted.
You can call us for more information