5-story building for sale in Istanbul Uskudar with Bosphorus views
|Price in seller's currency : 35.000.000 ₺|
|Best Price Policy|
The price information of this listing may need updating.
We have a good investment opportunity in one of the most preferred areas in Istanbul, Uskudar. Uskudar district is located on the Asian part and has the longest shores with the Bosphorus, giving the area splendid views.
Alongside its rich history, high living standards, and the varieties of city amenities made Uskudar a perfect place to live in, especially for families.
This property is a residential building of five floors, a common garden, and indoor car parking.
The property features;
- Each floor has 250m2 as a total area.
- The indoor car parking has a capacity of 25 cars.
- Amazing Bosphorus view from almost all the floors, as the building is located in a highland.
- The building is only 3 minutes away from the Bosphorus bridge, and this area is among the best neighborhoods in Uskudar.
- The building materials used in this property are of high quality.
- Separate kitchens in each apartment with built-in appliances such as an oven, stove, extractor hood, and dishwasher.
- Each apartment has a balcony that opens to the living room. All the windows have a small French balcony.
- The roof floor has a large terrace with a leaning ceiling.
This property is a good investment opportunity because,
- The building is located in Uskudar, a district that enjoys high rental yields and a yearly increase in property prices.
- Buying this property makes you eligible for Turkish Citizenship.
- The location of the building is strategic and vibrant. Being surrounded by various city amenities and services such as the Bosphorus Bridge, which is 3 minutes away, the highest hill in Istanbul (Camlica), Beylerby palace, mosques, schools, transportations, and shopping centers are within a short distance, adds to its overall value.
Living in a vibrant yet tranquil district such as Uskudar is a privilege. Don't hesitate and contact us for further information.
It was last updated on 03-01-2022.
More about Istanbul Uskudar
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.