Sea and Islands view apartments for sale in Istanbul
|Delivery on Aug 2021|
|12 months installments|
|Best Price Policy|
Kartal is a district in the Anatolian part of Istanbul. It has a quiet atmosphere, makes it suitable for families, and a fabulous coastline. Kartal has many social amenities, such as Tuzla hospital, Kartal hospital, Istanbul Anatolian courthouse, and the famous Ist Marina Shopping center.
A new project is to be completed by Aug is in Kartal. The project consists of two high-rise buildings and a one-floor building.
Further details about the project:
- The project has a large area of 44.000, of which 10.000 is assigned for building.
- Most of the project landscape is greenery landscape.
- The residential buildings are 22, 23 floors.
- The total number of apartments is 270.
- There are four types of apartments for sale such as 2+1, 3+1, 3+1 duplex, 4+1 duplex apartments.
- The one-floor building is for shops and commercial properties.
What makes this project a good option to buy?
- The project is close to the Kartal coast, and it has terrific islands and forest views.
- Since the project is still under construction, it may be a good option for investment. The return on investment will be high because upon completion, and the prices will get higher.
- You have varieties of apartment types with different layouts to choose from.
- In the project, you have all that you need with the shops on site.
- There are many social facilities such as basketball courts, sauna, Turkish bath, swimming pool, children's playground, fitness center, security and car parking of a capacity of 370 car.
- This project is suitable for Turkish citizenship.
- The title deed is ready.
- above all, the project has an excellent location surrounded by many places such as:
- Coastline: 3.2km
- Metro station: 900m
- E-5 highway: 900m
- Sabiha Gokcen airport 13km
- Kartal sea bus 3.7km
- Pendik Marina 6.4km
For further information, you may contact us via WhatsApp or fill in the contact form.
More about Istanbul Kartal
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.