Sea and Islands view apartments for sale in Istanbul
|2+1||104 m2||$ 247,500 - $ 292,500|
|3+1||141 m2||$ 306,000 - $ 441,000|
|Delivery on Aug 2021|
|12 months installments|
|Best Price Policy|
Kartal is a district in the Anatolian part of Istanbul. It has a quiet atmosphere, makes it suitable for families, and a fabulous coastline. Kartal has many social amenities, such as Tuzla hospital, Kartal hospital, Istanbul Anatolian courthouse, and the famous Ist Marina Shopping center.
A new project is to be completed by Aug is in Kartal. The project consists of two high-rise buildings and a one-floor building.
Further details about the project:
- The project has a large area of 44.000, of which 10.000 is assigned for building.
- Most of the project landscape is greenery landscape.
- The residential buildings are 22, 23 floors.
- The total number of apartments is 270.
- There are four types of apartments for sale such as 2+1, 3+1, 3+1 duplex, 4+1 duplex apartments.
- The one-floor building is for shops and commercial properties.
What makes this project a good option to buy?
- The project is close to the Kartal coast, and it has terrific islands and forest views.
- Since the project is still under construction, it may be a good option for investment. The return on investment will be high because upon completion, and the prices will get higher.
- You have varieties of apartment types with different layouts to choose from.
- In the project, you have all that you need with the shops on site.
- There are many social facilities such as basketball courts, sauna, Turkish bath, swimming pool, children's playground, fitness center, security and car parking of a capacity of 370 car.
- This project is suitable for Turkish citizenship.
- The title deed is ready.
- above all, the project has an excellent location surrounded by many places such as:
- Coastline: 3.2km
- Metro station: 900m
- E-5 highway: 900m
- Sabiha Gokcen airport 13km
- Kartal sea bus 3.7km
- Pendik Marina 6.4km
For further information, you may contact us via WhatsApp or fill in the contact form.
It was last updated on 28-09-2022.
More about Istanbul Kartal
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.