|Rooms||1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 3+2, 4+1, 5+1, 6+1|
Zytinburnu is a coastal district in Istanbul that has amazing features. It acts as the bridge between the historical peninsula and the new developing districts in Istanbul. From the Zeytinburnu coast, you can enjoy the Marmara Sea's pure water, the islands' fantastic view, partial view of the Bosphorus, and the Anatolian part. In Zeytinburnu, you will enjoy witnessing remarkable construction projects of modern days as well as the remaining notable architecture of the ancient world.
Overlooking the coast, the new residential project lies with its large landscape area and three buildings, which have 36, 32, and 27 floors. These towers are the tallest on the sea front line, which provides a magnificent full view of the bluish sea.
- The project has three towers of different floor numbers.
- There are social facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, an outdoor children's swimming pool, sunbathing terrace, an outdoor children's playground, basketball court, tennis court, jogging and walking tracks, BBQ area, ornamented waterways, seating areas, indoor swimming pool.
- An indoor fitness center with pilates & yoga studio, dance & aerobics studio, steam, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, vitamin bar, and massage room.
- A restaurant and cafes.
- Commercial shops that serve all the residents' needs from remarkable brands.
- Each building has a different angle with allows a different view of the city and the sea.
- There are several types and layouts. Some apartments are duplexes, some are normal, and some are penthouses.
- The project provides a high standard lifestyle with maximum luxury and comfort representing by the services offered. There are concierge services, technical services, parking services, and security. All are provided 24/7.
What makes this project a good opportunity for you to buy?
- The project's location. The towers have a strategic location close to main roads, and places such as:
- 3km to Atakoy marina.
- 15km to Princes' islands.
- 4km to IDO sea bus.
- 800 meters to the IDO sea taxi.
- 14km to the Bosphorus Bridge.
- Close to the coastal highway, Kennedy street, and the E-5 highway.
- Closet to the historical peninsula.
- Within a short distance to Eurasia tunnel.
- You have different apartment types with different layouts and views to choose from. For example, you can choose an apartment with a full sea view and islands view, an apartment with a partial sea view, a historical peninsula and city walls view, or partial city view, Marmara sea view, Bosphorus view, and the Anatolian parts.
- Zeytinburnu has a bright real estate future, and this project may promise high investment returns.
- There are 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 3+2, 4+1, 4.5+1, 5+1, 6.5+1 normal and duplexes apartments.
- All apartments have a separate kitchen, except for 1+1 apartments.
- There are terraces and balconies in all apartments.
- Some apartments, especially duplexes, have ensuite bathrooms in each room.
- All the apartments enjoy high-quality building materials, unique designs that allow more spaciousness, and excellent finishings.
- There are cabinets in the hallway and built-in kitchen appliances.
- Some apartments have different spacious bathroom layouts. Some bathrooms have bathtubs and a mini shower.
Some apartments have a laundry room, dressing room, kitchenette, maid room, and a hobby room.
In this project, all the small details have been considered to ensure its residents' high comfort level. For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
More about Istanbul Zeytinburnu