Affordable modern residences for sale in the new financial district of Istanbul near Atasehir
This special project not only stands out with its award-winning architectural design, but Forbes Magazine has also chosen it as the project with the highest expected return on investment in Istanbul's real estate market.
This large-scale project is located on the Asian side, close to the International Financial Center of Istanbul, adjacent to two bridges and two metro stations. This project implemented the Model Neighborhood concept in the Financial City for the first time in real estate.
The project comprises 2.550 residential units, 330 offices, and 35 shops. The apartments range from studio apartments of 1+0 up to 4+1 apartments. The project is distinguished by its spacious balconies, making you in touch with the city whenever you want.
As one of the largest projects in Istanbul, the development reflects its city life with its low-rise architecture, brick facades, huge children's playground, green spaces, and a shopping street.
You will find everything you need on the site from A to Z. Everything will be at your doorstep, from cafes to restaurants, from florists to bookstores.
Complex facilities include
- Swimming pools
- Fitness center
- Jogging paths
- Bike roads
- A school
- Several children's playgrounds
- A green city park of 36,500 m2
- And unique landscaping design with an artificial river, outdoor fireplaces with sitting areas, picnic areas, and much more.
Reasons to invest in this project.
- This project is the recipient of the best architectural design award.
- It is also characterized by a high return on investment and a high-quality lifestyle. The project was chosen to have the highest living standards and the highest investment returns by Forbes.
- Buying a home on this project allows you to obtain Turkish citizenship.
The project is being built in three phases:
- Phase 1 will be delivered in September 2020
- Phase 2 completion is on June 2022
- The keys to phase 3 will be handed over in December 2022
The project consists of a primary and a high school. Many Turkish and international schools, hospitals, and shopping centers are near the project.
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport - 27 km
- The First Bosphorus Bridge - 11 km
- City Center - 15 minutes
- Highway - 7 km
It was last updated on 06-11-2023.
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.