Villa for sale in Istanbul Levent in a prestigious area
This detached 8+2 villa with pool and garden is nearby Buyukdere and Camlik streets. Neighboring other estates in the villa region, it is close to Istanbul's financial district, all 3 airports, highways, metro, and Turkey's some of the most exemplary schools, such as Bogazici University, Robert American College, Istanbul Technical University, etc. This spacious asset is suitable for Turkish citizenship seekers and the consulate staff/tenants.
Istanbul's prime financial district with tall modern skyscrapers, Levent is home to many office headquarters for Turkish and foreign businesses. Major financial centers are in the immediate vicinity. Life in Levent is unquestionably high standard. The district is centrally located and well-connected, from abundant social facilities to public services, education, business, transportation, etc. Living in this secure, clean, and elite district is a dream of so many. This villa is suitable for Turkish citizenship seekers, for those who are working for the consulate nearby. If considered, it could house industrial or commercial businesses, too. More information will be provided about this asset upon your request.
detached 8+2 villa is close to Buyukdere Street, one of the longest streets in the city. On 750 sqm land area with 700 sqm brut area and 600 sqm net areas, 2 columns standing tall in the entrance, this detached villa welcomes you with a spacious private garden with lawn and patio. Having high doors and a lovely granite floor entrance with elegant shapes decorated is a nice touch. This asset has 2 nicely designed salons, 1 dining room decorated with high-quality wallpaper, 8 rooms, 4 bathrooms, and a window in every room. The beautiful staircase and french balconies provide a modern touch. The spacious garden with a swimming pool is suitable to host BBQ parties and formal/informal gatherings.
When you live in Levent, you do not need a private vehicle as public transportation does it all on your behalf. Istinye, Sisli, Besiktas, and Maslak are reachable within minutes. So close to Istanbul's bridges and significant highways, giving access to all areas and airports, it is also near Turkey's most exemplary schools, such as Bogazici University, Robert American College, Istanbul Technical University, etc.
Why buy this property?
High standard lifestyle
Secure and elite neighborhood
Located by Buyukdere Street
Close vicinity to financial districts, all 3 airports
Close to the best schools in Istanbul
Private parking, patio lawn gated entry garden, balcony
Mosque, pharmacy, hospital, police station nearby
M6 metro line runs east from Levent to Bogazici University
M2 metro line has a stop in Levent running between Haciosman-Yenikapi
5-6 minutes walking distance from the malls
Walking distance to 1Levent, 4thLevent, Akatlar, Ulus, and Etiler
Close to TEM, E-5 highways, bridges, metro, Metrobus, and bus stops
Must-see places in Levent• Following Büyükdere Street will take you to a road full of two-story shops; this area is Levent Carsi (Bazaar), and it is the entrance to Levent. Walking further will bring you to the beautiful statue in the middle of the square, which has plenty of eating and drinking venues. From here, you can visit Çalikusu Street, where famous Turkish writer Resat Nuri Güntekin once resided. You can also explore Ulus, Akmerkez, and Etiler located near.
• Having been expanded from 1.Levent to 4.Levent and New Levent, 2nd and 3rd Levent are in the location of villas with pools, too.
• Sahne Istanbul, with theatrical platforms, marks heritage and contemporary,
• Levent Camlik Park, which has areas for sports such as volleyball, tennis, and basketball,
• Erlangen Park with water fountains inside the corners of the garden,
• 236m tall Ambassador Tower, 34-storey Sabanci Center, 39-storey Akbank headquarters and Sapphire skyscrapers are located nearby in 4thLevent,
• Kanyon Istanbul with 140 stores, Metrocity with 175 stores, Ozdilek Park with 170 stores, Zorlu Center with 180 stores, and 14 movie theaters are all in the vicinity with an underground connection to the metro station
• Levent restaurants and cafes offer vast dining options; oriental, western, and international foods of various kinds served both indoor and outdoor venues
More about Istanbul Besiktas
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.