New apartments in Beylikduzu on a residential project with affordable prices
|Delivery on Sep 2021|
|Best Price Policy|
Situated in one of Istanbul's best-planned urbanization areas, Beylikduzu has a new residential project located on a large total area of 3500 sqm in the Adnan Kahveci neighborhood. This project consists of three 5-level buildings with 20 units in each. There are 2+1, 3+1, and other various apartment options with 4+2 and 5+2. Together with our special offers and packages, this asset is great for Turkish citizenship seekers.
The project has a central location that offers plenty of public transportation choices, such as 2 minutes from the minibus station and 10 minutes from the E-5 highway. It is 10 to 15 minutes to Marmara beach. Some universities, primary and secondary schools, hospitals, supermarkets, and malls are close to this residential area.
Title deed ready
Suitable for Turkish citizenship seekers
The delivery date is 9/2021
- This project consists of three 5-story compounds with 20 units in each. There are 2+1, 3+1, and other various apartment options with 4+2 and 5+2.
- The areas of 2+1 range from 105 sqm to 115 sqm, and 3+1 vary from 135 to 155 sqm. In the units, having a window in every room provides plenty of light.
- The built-in kitchen and plenty of storage units in the walk-in closet and bathroom provide functionality. The glass balcony of each unit adds a modern touch. The project land has a designed fountain and greenery for common use in the garden. This residential project also has full social facilities, such as children's playgrounds, common sitting, and relaxing areas around the fountain.
- Each compound includes a car park (1st floor), sauna, and Turkish bath, etc. The apartments are with city-view, elevator, and elderly/disabled-friendly.
What are the closest stations to Adnan Kahveci Neighborhood?
• Yavuz Sultan Selim / Beylidüzü Direction: 387 m away, 6 min walk.
• Çiçekbahçe is 481 m away, 7 min walk.
Beylikduzu - Adnan Kahveci Bus Lines
400A Beykent / Son Durak Yönü
76GM Tüyap / Büyükçekmece Yönü
144B Gürpinar Ortaokulu / Çift Yönlü Yönü
145M Gümüssuyu Peron
Minibus: BL109 Kavakli - Sahil Mahallesi
Must-visit places around Beylikduzu
• Beylikduzu Valley of Life (Yasam Vadisi), the largest park in Istanbul located in the Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, has an ice rink, woodland, football field, retirement home, large pond and waterfalls, aquatic plants garden, a mini-museum, flower gardens, children's playgrounds, and more.
• Beylikduzu West Marina, located on the coast of the district in the Marmara Mahallesi, is a place to hang out with your family, do water sports and visit the large beach at the end of the marina.
• Tepecik Çamlik Picnic Area has many pine trees and is away from the city's noise. Camping here is also possible.
• Marmara Park, Beylicium Shopping and Life Center, located on the E-5 Yanyolu, and Torium AVM, hosts many nice venues; concerts, exhibition, and indoor snow entertainment.
• Fisherman Kenan (Canaan) Sea Creatures Museum, located in Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, exhibits sea creatures in Turkish waters.
• The Sultan Süleyman Bridge is one of the historical structures of Büyükçekmece. The distance between the bridge and Beylikdüzü is approx. 13 km. The bridge is 7.17 m wide and 636 m long.
• Beylikdüzü Migros AVM, 3-storey, located by the E-5 Highway, has 125 international and national brands' stores.
• Tüyap Fair and Congress Center, located in Büyükçekmece district, is 6 kilometers away from Beylikdüzü center.
• Amusement center
• City center
• Fair center
• Fire department
• High school
• Police office
• Primary education
• Shopping mall
• Sports & Fitness centers
• Street market
More about Istanbul Beylikduzu
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.