Beylikduzu coast has become one of the preferred coastlines in Istanbul with its entertainment and social facilities such as walking tracks, sports fields, cafes, and swimming areas.
What makes it unique, though, is the overall calm environment where serenity covers the place makes it suitable for families. Many detached and private houses are in this area with good quality and special features.
This duplex villa has a good location close to the sea and West Istanbul Marina. The villa has two floors and a half (the roof floor), with a beautifully planted garden and a private swimming pool.
What else the villa has?
- The duplex has six bedrooms, a spacious separate kitchen, four bathrooms, a dressing room, a small kitchenette on the roof, a balcony, a sea-view terrace, and two living rooms.
- The outdoor swimming pool is in the house's backyard, and we can access it from the garden and the living room.
- The bathrooms have high-quality furniture and sanitaryware. Their floors are granite, and sidelights are used to lit the bathroom vanities and their mirrors.
- The kitchen floor is granite, and the rest of the villa is parquet.
- The garden is well planted with various types of trees that give a cozy and warm feeling to the garden, where you can place seating areas to enjoy your evenings.
- The garden has security cameras.
- There is a sauna in the villa.
The beach, the coast, and the marina are within short walking distance, which guarantees to spend amazing time with your family and friends.
This villa is suitable for families looking for privacy in the middle of splendid nature.
P.S: This villa is suitable for Turkish Citizenship.
For further details, please feel free to contact our sales team.
More about Istanbul Beylikduzu