Offices and commercial properties for sale in Izmir

Ref: 7509
Sold out
This property is no longer available.
Please click here to view similar alternatives!
M2 82
Rental guaranteed properties in Bornova Izmir for sale

This new mixed-use project in Bornova, the new Izmir's center, has different types of residential and commercial units to offer. There are four office types and several shops available for sale in this project.

It offers amazing facilities to provide the maximum comfort for its residents.

The social facilities:

  • Outdoor-Indoor swimming pools.
  • Fitness center.
  • Pilates and Yoga rooms
  • Spa and Sauna.
  • Women's & Men's dressing rooms.
  • Housekeeping
  • Concierge services.
  • 24-hour security.
  • Indoor car parking.

What makes this project unique?

  • It is located in teh new city center. Bornova has a promising future as it is under development and transformation to become the new hub of Izmir.
  • This project has all you need in life. You live, work, and enjoy your time in the same place. This project offers residential units, offices, shops, and amazing social facilities.
  • Some commercial units have leasing contracts last till 2025 with popular names such as Mehmet Zingin, Hakan Sasmaz, Isa Kuafor, Time Motors, Bugday, and Panderas; the rental guarantee ranges between 7.500 TL to 45.000 TL.
  • It is centrally located in Izmir. The project is only 1 minute away from Sanayi Metro, 2 minutes from Yasar University, 2 minutes from Beltway, 3minutes from Izmir courthouse, 3 minutes away from stadium metro, 5 minutes from Ege University, 5 minutes from Forum Bornova, 25 minutes from Izmir international airport, and 45 minutes from Cesme.
  • A 10% cash discount on offices and a 15% cash discount on commercial units.
  • A 25% down payment and 24 months installments for the remaining 75%.

It is an option to consider if you are looking to invest in Izmir. For further details, please don't hesitate to contact us.

I would like to know more about this property
Add this property to your favorites
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 04 January 2024 1 USD=29.84, 1 EUR=32.67, 1 GBP=37.88

Similar properties in the area

Don't miss out!
We're adding new properties continuously.
We'd like to keep you posted.
Izmir Real Estate
You can call us for more information