Lavish mansion for sale in Istanbul, one of the most beautiful houses on the market
With an innovative smart home technology system, this lavish 8+2 mansion has everything; from the sunken lounge to the infinity pool, from gym to winter garden, to separate staff home to terrace, large windows, 8 en-suite bedrooms, balcony in every bedroom, large windows, and more. Public transportation and main highways are accessible. The asset is newly built and ready to move in. This mansion is an excellent investment and suitable for Turkish citizenship seekers.
• This 8+2 newly-built estate has a large private land area comprised of 2,850 sqm with 1050 sqm villa, 40 sqm staff home, 40 sqm winter garden, 200 sqm pool, and space area 850 sqm.
• The mansion has 2 living rooms, 8 bedrooms, and 6 bathrooms. All the bathrooms in the house have walk-in showers. Bedrooms include balconies.
• Has large windows that allow natural sunlight to enter the room. Terraces have splendid views.
• The kitchen is equipped with a central island moving to a dining area
• Sliding doors open from the dining area to the garden and pool.
• Main lush garden located in the backyard with 40 sqm winter garden.
• Private pools designed as an infinity pool with the sunken lounge, which is one of the signatures of this estate. It is quite spacious enough for get-togethers with your family and loved ones.
• The pool has a built-in swim-up bar for serving food and drinks, and there are also areas for sun loungers.
• Exclusive features include a VRV cooling system, a floor heating system, more than enough BBQs, and an outside patio.
• Private garage is for multiple vehicles.
Must-see spots around SilivriLocated outside of Istanbul, on the border of Tekirdag, Silivri has a long coastline of 45 km. So many holiday resorts and weekend homes are on its lands; Silivri has many must-see and must-visit landmarks.
• Silivri Sahili in Piri Mehmet Pasa Mahallesi
• Silivri Kale Park
• Gümüsyaka Beach in Gümüsyaka Merkez Mahallesi
• Semt Pazari (farmer’s market) opens for some days of the week
• Sinekli Gölü, located in Sinekli Village, has a volleyball court, playgrounds for children, a picnic, camping, and fishing area
• Silivri Çarsi, in Piri Mehmet Pasa location, away from the city center with sea view
• Selimpasa Port, in the Selimpasa center neighborhood, is one of the touristic places of Silivri hosts excellent fish restaurants with gorgeous scenery
• Klassis Golf Club, in Seymen Mahallesi in Silivri, very close to the sea, has a nice pool as well as golf activities
• Fairy Tale Village, Masal Village, in Sancaktepe Mahallesi, has a breakfast restaurant and zoo with rabbits, birds, donkeys, poultry, and horses. Hammocks, picnic tables, and bungalow restaurants are within the facility
• Sunflower Fields; Silivri is famous for its large sunflower fields
• Silivri Kavakli Picnic Area, Selimpasa Merkez Mahallesi
• Exchange Museum is the first museum in Turkey to explain the exchange, nearly 30 km away from the Silivri center
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.