This villa is in a prestigious area where luxurious villas, palaces, and houses are located. It is close to the second bridge that connects the European side with the Asian side of Istanbul.
The villa has an outstanding view of the Bosphorus from its terrace, kitchen, and salon, and within 1 minute, you can reach the Bebek coast by stairs. It is close to Rumeli Hisari and the new metro station.
The villa is in a quiet place and overlooks a closed street, which guarantees no interference from strange or passing by people.
What makes this villa remarkable?
- It has a built-in kitchen with space suitable for dining seating.
- There is a large terrace with an amazing Bosphorus view and enough space to have a barbeque area, a small winter garden, a small kitchenette, or a small swimming pool.
- In Bebek, one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Istanbul.
- Spacious living areas.
- There are a living room, a dining room, a kitchen with a dining area, and a small balcony that opens to the living room; all these rooms have a sea view.
- There are two bathrooms and one guest WC.
- The bedrooms have a backside view of the neighborhood, which is mainly a garden.
- One minute walk to the coast, seven-minute to the walking tracks on Bebek coast, and 2 minutes to the new metro station.
- Bogazici University, Yildiz University, and Etiler are within a short distance of the villa.
- A private street for the villa.
- Master room.
- High-quality kitchen appliances from Siemens.
- This villa provides a high standard lifestyle.
If you are interested in similar properties in Istanbul, please don't hesitate to contact our real estate experts.
More about Istanbul Sariyer