|Age of the property||0|
|Rooms||1+0,1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1|
|Distance to shops||100 M|
|Distance to town center||10 min|
|Price in seller's currency : 951.000 ₺|
|Best Price Policy|
This impressive project not only stands out with its award-winning architectural design, but Forbes Magazine has also chosen it as the project with the highest expected return on investment in Istanbul's real estate market.
This large-scale project is located on the Asian side, close to the International Financial Center of Istanbul, adjacent to two bridges and next to two metro stations. This project implemented the Model Neighborhood concept in the Financial City for the first time in the real estate field.
The project consists of 2.550 residential units, 330 offices, and 35 shops. The apartments range from studio apartments of 1+0 up to 4+1 apartments. The project is distinguished by its spacious balconies, making you in touch with the city whenever you want.
Being one of the largest projects in Istanbul, the development reflects its own city life with its low-rise architecture, brick facades, a huge children's playground, green spaces, and a shopping street.
You will find everything you need on the site from A to Z. From cafes to restaurants, from florists to bookstores, everything will be at your doorstep.
Complex facilities include
- Swimming pools
- Fitness center
- Jogging paths
- Bike roads
- A school
- Several children's playgrounds
- A green city park of 36,500 m2
- And unique landscaping design with an artificial river, outdoor fireplaces with sitting areas, picnic areas, and much more.
Reasons to invest in this project
- This project is the recipient of the best architectural design award.
- It is also characterized by a high return on investment and a high-quality lifestyle. The project was chosen as the project with the highest living standards and the highest investment returns by Forbes.
- Buying a home on this project allows you to obtain Turkish citizenship.
The project is being built in three phases:
- Phase 1 will be delivered on September 2020
- Phase 2 completion is planned for June 2022
- The keys of phase 3 will be handed over in December 2022
The project consists of a primary and a high school. Near the project, there are also many Turkish and international schools, hospitals, and shopping centers.
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport - 27 km
- The First Bosphorus Bridge - 11 km
- City Center - 15 minutes
- Highway - 7 km
Last updated on 23-09-2020
Delivery on Sep 2022
36 months installments
I would like to know more about this property
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 06 April 2021 1 USD=8.15, 1 EUR=9.63, 1 GBP=11.28
Uskudar, a more conservative district in Istanbul situated on the shores of the Bosphorus on the European side , is one of the oldest and most established and iconic residential districts
More about Istanbul Uskudar
More about Istanbul Uskudar
Similar properties in the area
You can call us for more information