We have an extra luxurious villa with a large private garden in Sariyer. Bahcekoy is bordered by beautiful Fatih and Belgrade forests and surrounded by spectacular nature.
Sariyer is a large district in Istanbul located in the north part of Istanbul. It has borders with Boshpurus and the Black sea, and it hosts marvelous nature. Sariyer features a high-standard lifestyle, elite neighborhoods, and luxurious properties that suit real estate buyers seeking for prestigious life.
This villa has three floors and a basement
- The basement floor has a living room, a cinema room, a fitness center, two bathrooms, and indoor car parking.
- There is a house for the maids attached to the villa in the basement. The one-bedroom house has a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, and a laundry room.
- The garden floor has a large living room, a dining room, a small living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a cozy winter garden planted with fruit trees and plants, adding a beautiful view to the garden.
- The first floor and the second floors are the bedroom suites. The first floor has three bedrooms, and two bathrooms, while the second floor has one bedroom and a bathroom.
- The main entrance is covered by a large stone road and surrounded by small plants and flowers.
- The separate large kitchen has spacious areas, built-in appliances, built-in cabinets, and a working counter in the middle.
- The dining room opens up to the kitchen with a uniquely designed sliding door.
- The staircase is of Parque and wooden walls and is lit by a tall fancy chandelier from the second floor till the end of the stairs.
- The interior walls of the villa are primarily of wood that adds warmth to the villa.
- The spacious private garden has several terraces, an outdoor swimming pool with sunbathing, and an outdoor jacuzzi where you can relax under the beautiful sky of Sariyer and among nature.
- The trees surrounding the outside jacuzzi provide privacy as well.
- There are balconies on each floor.
- The different types of lamps and lights used in the ceiling and walls have contributed to the villa's overall beauty. There are lush chandeliers, wall lamps, and LED lights.
- There are built-in cabinets and shelves in the bedrooms.
- The spacious bedrooms allow spaces for a study desk, a work desk, or a book library.
If you appreciate the glorious art and architecture of the past, and if you wish to be in the heart of the lavish life of Sariyer, this villa is what you are looking for. Call us today to arrange for a viewing tour.
More about Istanbul Sariyer