Family-friendly tranquil living properties for sale in Istanbul Bahcesehir

Ref: 20008
WhatsApp
Price
1+1 71 m2$ 204,210 - $ 234,167
2+1130-203 m2$ 364,500 - $ 432,000
3+1166-174 m2$ 469,800 - $ 640,800
Change currency
Discount 10%
Delivery on Aug 2025
36 months installments
Best Price Policy Best Price Policy
This property has a video, click below to watch it.
This is an exceptional residential project offering apartments and villas in a serene location of Istanbul.

Nestled in the bustling district of Bahcesehir, Istanbul, this thoughtfully designed residential project harmoniously blends modern living with a tranquil environment. This prestigious project spans a vast land area of 53,369 m2, providing ample space for a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle.

Family-friendly tranquil living properties for sale in Istanbul Bahcesehir 0
  • A total of 1,000 apartments spread across three stages of development.
  • The first stage consists of 45 blocks comprising 388 apartments.
  • Apartment types include 1+1, 2+1, 2+1 (with garden), 3+1, and 4+1 (villa with garden).

Social facilities

  • Club area covering 1,300 m2.
  • Children's playground
  • Indoor swimming pool
  • Turkish Bath
  • Sauna
  • Spa
  • Gym
  • Vitamin bar
  • Tennis court
  • Table tennis
  • Cinema room
  • PlayStation room
  • Walking area 

Family-friendly tranquil living properties for sale in Istanbul Bahcesehir 1

Location

Experience the perfect blend of modern comforts and tranquility at this project. Residents can enjoy a peaceful and secure environment with a lush green area spanning 39,850 m2 and state-of-the-art security measures. Whether you seek a cozy apartment or a spacious villa, this project offers diverse living spaces to suit different needs. Surrounding amenities include

  • Tem Highway (5 minutes)
  • Akbati Mall (9 minutes)
  • Ted Bilgen University (5 minutes)
  • Istinye University Liv Hospital (9 minutes)
  • Acibadem Bahçesehir Hospital (13 minutes)
  • Istanbul Airport (25 minutes).

Family-friendly tranquil living properties for sale in Istanbul Bahcesehir 2

Payment plan

Flexible payment options are available, including cash and installment plans. You can use the flexible payment plan of a 40% down payment, with the remaining 60% payable over 24 to 36 months, reducing the immediate payment burden.

This project is expected to be delivered by August 2025.

 

For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us. 

This property was published on 15-09-2023.
It was last updated on 18-10-2023.
I would like to know more about this property
Add this property to your favorites

This property is located in Istanbul Bahcesehir

Istanbul Bahcesehir
The most beautiful thing in Bahcesehir is the gorgeous Bahcesehir Golet park (a
More about Istanbul Bahcesehir

Meet the Istanbul Team!

Turkey Expert Istanbul office
Our Istanbul experts are looking forward to hearing from you!
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 10 May 2024 1 USD=32.09, 1 EUR=34.59, 1 GBP=40.24

Similar properties in the area

Don't miss out!
We're adding new properties continuously.
We'd like to keep you posted.
You can call us for more information