Bosphorus view apartments for sale in the heart of Istanbul, Sisli Nisantasi
|Delivery on Mar 2023|
|Best Price Policy|
We have a new project at the Nisantasi area in Sisli, which is built on 24,000 m2 of land. There're 160 residential units and commercial properties.
This spectacular project enjoys a strategic location in a vibrant area where famous brands are located alongside many cafes and restaurants. Also, traveling to other districts in Istanbul is easy with the presence of modern transportation means.
Some of these Nisantasi apartments enjoy a private swimming pool!
- There are nine different floor plans available that vary between normal apartments and duplexes.
- The available apartments are one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom, and five-bedroom, and the duplexes are two-bedroom, four-bedroom, five-bedroom, and six-bedroom.
- Each apartment has a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a dressing room.
- Some apartments have terraces with private swimming pools.
- Since the project is surrounded by low-rise buildings, green gardens, and beautiful landscape, the apartments enjoy uninterrupted stunning views of the Bosphorus and Istanbul's greenery landscape.
More highlights of his amazing development
- The project is compliant with the latest earth-quake regulations.
- Nisantasi is among the most prestigious areas in Istanbul due to its high standard lifestyles, amazing facilities, and great central location. This affects its properties' value positively.
- Buying a property in this project makes you eligible for Turkish Citizenship.
American hospital, Ihlamur Pavillion, Nisantasi shopping street, Macka Park, Selenium Twins, and Osmanbey.
For many foreign property buyers buying a property in Istanbul means being able to witness the splendid nature, rich history, the magnificent Bosphorus views, and being in the heart of Istanbul at the same time.
Sisli is the heart of Istanbul, surrounded by hospitals, transportations, schools, shopping centers, and many other entertainment places makes it a lively place. At the same time, Sisli hosts touristic places such as Ihlamur Pavillion and has greenery landscapes.
Please contact us for further details.
More about Istanbul Sisli
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.