Beachfront modern apartments for sale in Izmir Cesme

Ref: 7520
WhatsApp
Price
3+1162-326 m2$ 825,299 - $ 1,035,915
Change currency
Discount 15%
12 months installments
Best Price Policy Best Price Policy
This property has a video, click below to watch it.
Beautiful project in Cesme overlooking the marina on the sea-front
Hakan "Fantastic sea and Cesme Marina views 20mn walking distance to Cesme Marina. " Hakan

This prestigious project in Izmir Cesme has eye-catching modern architecture with the perfect location

This project is located in Cesme, Izmir, on a small hill that overlooks the beach. Cesme is one of Izmir's breathtaking regions. It is famous for its coast, beach, beautiful landscape, and amazing scenery. It is a good place to connect with nature away from the city's crowds.

Beachfront modern apartments for sale in Izmir Cesme 0

This project has three connecting buildings that open up to the beach. There are different apartment types such as 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1.

Project highlights:

  • Amazing location with access to a private pier.
  • Special social facilities such as outdoor swimming pool, children's swimming pool, sauna and spa, fitness center, yoga center, pilates center, indoor & outdoor cafeteria, indoor car parking, 24/7 security, lobby, and resting areas.
  • There are housekeeping, reception, concierge, general and common area services such as dry cleaning and laundry, room services, emergency health services, maintenance, etc.
  • The heating system is VRV.
  • Each apartment is fully equipped with kitchen appliances.
  • Some apartments have a laundry room.
  • The 1+1 apartments have an open plan kitchen.
  • Some apartments have two bathrooms, other three bathrooms.
  • Some apartments have a back yard private garden.

Beachfront modern apartments for sale in Izmir Cesme 1

Payment Terms

  • A 7% discount is available with a 25% down payment and 12 months installments for the remaining 75%.

For similar properties, please feel free to contact us.

I would like to know more about this property
Add this property to your favorites

View more seafront beach homes and apartments in Turkey?

beach properties in Turkey, seafront homes
Are you mainly interested in buying a property in Turkey on the waterfront or at the beach? You can click here to view more beachfront Turkish homes.
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 02 November 2022 1 USD=18.67, 1 EUR=18.49, 1 GBP=21.48
Don't miss out!
We're adding new properties continuously.
We'd like to keep you posted.
You can call us for more information