Beachfront apartments for sale in Cesme Izmir

Ref: 7511
Rooms M2 Price
2+1$ 777,903
Discount 7%
12 months installments
Best Price Policy Best Price Policy

A new project in Cesme Izmir offers various residential units for sale that vary from 1+1 to 4+1. Izmir city is the pearl of the Aegean sea in Turkey; it possesses a beautiful nature, fantastic beaches, and coasts. Cesme is one of Izmir's notable places.

The project is a beach-front one where the sea is what you face in front of you, and the spectacular landscape surrounding you. The project has unique features and social facilities such as:

  • An outdoor swimming pool- Jacuzzi
  • Children's swimming pool
  • Indoor swimming pool
  • Fitness Center.
  • Sauna, Turkish bath, and steam rooms.
  • Spa.
  • Pilates and Yoga centers.
  • Resting and seating areas.
  • A 24-hour security system that is supported by security cameras.

The apartments in this project enjoy an uninterrupted view of the sea and nature. Each apartment has a built-kitchen and VRV heating system.

Payment Terms;

  • 07% discount is available with a 25% down payment and 12 months installments for the remaining 75%.

It is a small paradise in Turkey, don't miss this opportunity, and contact us for further details.

This property has a video, click below to watch it.

I would like to know more about this property
Add this property to your favorites
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 04 October 2021 1 USD=8.87, 1 EUR=10.30, 1 GBP=12.05
Don't miss out!
We're adding new properties continuously.
We'd like to keep you posted.
You can call us for more information