Apartments for sale on a new project in Kagithane Istanbul
|2+1||90-95 m2||$ 229,500 - $ 247,500|
|Delivery on Dec 2022|
|12 months installments|
|Best Price Policy|
The Kagithane district of Istanbul has an increasing popularity. This is due to its location, which connects older districts of Istanbul with the newer ones, including the new Istanbul Airport. The urban transformation which Kagithane is undergoing, and the highly-developed public transportation available in Kagithane, are among the features which qualify Kagithane to gain popularity among construction companies and real estate buyers.
The project consists of a single L-shaped building.
What does the project offer?
- The 15-floor building consists of 195 apartments.
- There are two available apartment types for sale in this project, one-bedroom & two-bedroom apartments.
- There are common areas designated for facilities.
- The large garden has seating areas covered by pergolas and walking tracks.
- The project offers services to its residents such as security services, technical services, and reception services.
- There are plenty of social facilities where you will have a chance to record remarkable moments with your friends, and family such as an outdoor swimming pool, sauna, fitness center, indoor & outdoor car parking, a children's playground.
- You can have an enjoyable Sunday morning in the cafe along with your family, or have an evening meal in the restaurant just next door.
- Shopping centers, such as Zorlu, Cevahir, and Istanbul Vadi shopping centers, are within easy access from the apartments.
- TEM highway is 1.9km, E5 highway is 2km, and 4. Levent Metro station is 1.5km.
- You can quickly and conveniently reach Taksim square and Istanbul Justice Palace.
- Roads surround this project, so you will always enjoy the open views from your apartment.
This new project offers a good capital gain potential. For further details, please don't hesitate to contact us.
It was last updated on 04-06-2022.
More about Istanbul Kagithane
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.