Apartments for sale in Maslak Istanbul, near the universities
|1+1||70-116 m2||$ 437,867 - $ 483,316|
|Delivery on Aug 2021|
|12 months installments|
|Best Price Policy|
A newly built residential project in the center of Maslak, Istanbul offers a unique lifestyle for its residents. Being surrounded by several city amenities and important landmarks makes it a good opportunity to live or invest in.
Maslak is the heart of Istanbul's business life, and it is under the district of Sariyer. Living in Maslak means experiencing an elite modern life daily. It is famous for its skyscrapers, and it has the tallest tower in Istanbul.
The project highlights:
- The project offers one-bedroom apartments of different types and sizes. There are 1+1, 1.5+1, and 1+1 duplexes.
- Each apartment has a high standard of building materials, finishings, and unique design.
- Some apartments have an open plan kitchen, and others a semi-closed plan kitchen.
- All apartments have a balcony, except for duplexes that have two balconies.
- Duplex apartments have two bathrooms.
- The project has an outstanding location. One side of the project is in the center of Maslak, while the other faces the Nato forest. This gives you two different experiences in the same place; you will enjoy the lively life of a city and, at the same time, the pure fresh air of nature.
The location highlight:
- Metro station: one minute.
- FSM Bridge: 5 minutes.
- Bosphorus Bridge: 7 minutes.
- Istinye Park shopping center: 4 minutes.
- Beykent University, Nisantasi University, and Maslak Business Center: 1 minute.
- Istanbul Technical University: 3 minutes.
- Seaside: 8 minutes.
- Istanbul Airport: 25 minutes.
If you are looking for a different way of living in the heart of nature and business life, contact us to own your apartment in Istanbul.
It was last updated on 21-12-2021.
This property is located in Istanbul Sariyer
More about Istanbul Sariyer
Meet the Istanbul Team!
This property is eligible for citizenship application
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.