Basaksehir region in Istanbul
has witnessed significant growth in recent years through the metro, bus transportation networks. Europe's largest medical centers also situated in Basaksehir. The opening of New Istanbul Airport (the biggest international airport in the world) on the northern side of Basaksehir increased the value of the real estate in the region additionally.
Among the prominent government projects in Basaksehir, this project is considered one of the most prestigious projects that were supervised by government companies in partnership with private construction companies.
The project was built on a land area of 81,000 square meters containing 2000 apartments with multiple sizes and styles. There are 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, and 4-bedroom apartments from 124 m2 to 128 m2, each with stunning views of the green areas. The extensive gardens surrounding the complex made the project very distinctive.
This property has a video, click below to watch it.
The project provides many social facilities to serve the residents:
- Indoor swimming pool suitable for summer and winter use
- Children's swimming pool
- Children's playgrounds
- A SPA, consisting of sauna and Turkish bath
- Restaurants and cafes
- Tennis court
- Walking and jogging tracks
- An artificial lake within the project
- Private parking in the complex for residents
- Guard and security services around the clock
- Metro station: 7 minutes
- Shopping mall1 minute
- Mosque: 2 minutes
- Schools and universities: 5-10 minutes driving
- New Istanbul Airport: 25 minutes driving
- Taksim Square: 45 minutes driving
The Turkish state, represented by the municipality of Basaksehir, offers special offers in this government project.
- The first payment of 10-20%
- The balance in easy installments up to 120 months