Apartments and houses for sale in sea-front project in Istanbul, Buyukcekmece
|Delivery on Jan 2022|
|24 months installments|
|Best Price Policy|
Buyukcekmece is the newly rising region for sea-view high-quality properties. Most of the new properties in this area are detached houses and private villas. Its remarkable coastline and beautiful nature add a high sense of tranquility to this area and attract real estate buyers to buy and live in.
The new project, which is only 100 meters away from the coast, consists of three phases as below:
1. Phase one consists of five buildings with apartment types ranging from two-bedroom apartments to seven-bedroom apartments.
2. Phase two consists of one building and 11 apartments.
3. Phase three consists of two villas measuring 750 m2 each.
The project highlights:
- The development has an attractive waterfront location.
- Delivery will be at the beginning of 2022.
- There're different types of properties with a variety of floor plans.
- It is suitable for Turkish Citizenship.
- Title deeds are ready to be delivered.
- Buyers can take advantage of a 15% discount on cash payments or make use of flexible payment plans.
- There are 14 shops.
- Many social facilities are provided in the project, such as indoor & outdoor swimming pools, fitness centers, Turkish baths, sauna, indoor car parking, and security.
- The apartments have fine parquet for its rooms' floor and ceramic for the bathrooms and kitchen. The kitchen has a marble work-top.
- It is an under-construction project, and the prices will increase upon the completion of the project.
The location highlights
- One hundred meters to the sea.
- 500 to Mimaroba park.
- 750 meters to the E5 highway & Migros market.
- 600 meters to Okyanus school and 2.5km to Aydin University.
It is the best time to purchase a property in this project, as you will get the launching price. For further information, please feel free to contact our sales team.
More about Istanbul Buyukcekmece
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.