Apartment in Istanbul Sariyer with amazing Bosphorus views
Bosphorus is the artery of Istanbul, and it is one of the most attractions that drive people to visit this marvelous city. The areas that overlook the Bosphorus on both sides, Anatolian, and Europeans, are the most luxurious, prestigious, and fabulous in Istanbul.
Many properties still show the past glory in modern eyes lie on the Bosphorus shores waiting for its new owners. We have a renovated apartment for sale in Sariyer where Boshpurus water touches its walls every day.
The new apartment is located on the fifth floor, and it has spacious living areas with extraordinary views.
The apartment has four bedrooms, a guest W.C, a bathroom, laundry, a kitchen, and a living room.
The newly renovated apartment is within an old mansion of six floors, and the fourth floor is on the street level. There is an elevator to reach your apartment on the fifth floor or climb one floor up only to reach it.
The apartment has a modern interior design with a beautiful mixture of warm colors. The blue and green are dominant in almost all the rooms with few white and black touches.
The semi-close kitchen with a sliding door that opens to the dining room is fully equipped. Its white cabinets alongside its black granite walls and black & white ceramic floor give a coziness feeling.
Further details about the apartment;
- The winter balconies, two are available, have a direct full sea view. You can enjoy lovely moments with the cool breeze of Boshpurus while sipping your morning coffee and enjoy seagulls chant roaming around the Bosphorus.
- One side of the apartment lies over the Boshpurus, whereas the other side overlooks the fine neighborhood of Baltalimani, where the serenity dwells.
- The kitchen has a built-in stove, oven, extractor hood, and fridge.
- The hallways, living room, and kitchen has a built-in closet with mirrors which adds to the overall aesthetic of the apartment and gives more spaces.
- With its wide-long windows and winter balconies, the apartment enjoys the natural light around the day. Besides, its ceilings and walls are perfectly lit with beautiful modern-style lights.
- The interior design is made in a certain way to have full usage of the space. You can find wall-cabinets with areas where you can have a study desk or a computer table for example.
Whether you are a nature lover, a tranquil seeker, or a luxurious admirer, this apartment is your suit, with its perfect location just under the Boshpuhrus bridge, facing the Bosphorus, and behind one of the finest neighborhood of Istanbul.
For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us!
More about Istanbul Sariyer
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.