Affordable apartment for sale in Eyupsultan of Istanbul, with facilities, near the Metro
|Price in seller's currency : 650.000 ₺|
|Best Price Policy|
The price information of this listing may need updating.
This 1+1 apartment measuring 95 sqm is located in Istanbul's beautiful Eyupsultan, a.k.a. Eyup, area. The property comes with a bedroom, a bath, an open kitchen living room, and an entryway. The built-in bathroom comes with marble-look-tile- floorings & walls and a shower cabinet with a glass enclosure. Additionally, there is a window in the bath which is great!
Unavoidably, some areas will always have the most traffic in a home, i.e., in an entryway, bathrooms, etc. Therefore, it is functional to have ceramic tiles in those parts which you can easily sweep or mop. Good news: this apartment has it all! The baths and the entryway have a ceramic-tile-flooring, whereas the rest of the unit has laminate/parquet flooring.
- The sale price is 650,000 TRY.
- Purchasing this property is suitable for Turkish citizenship seekers
There are numerous profits why investing in this 1-bedroom apartment is good:
- Firstly, its location is, hand down, on-point; close to plenty of must-see landmarks, restaurants/cafes, private/state schools, stores, etc.
- Secondly, the apartment is on great transportation axes, near the metro and tramway (tram/streetcar) station. As a homebuyer, making sure that your home is close to transportation networks is crucial, especially when you live in metropolitan Istanbul.
- Thirdly, it comes with full facilities, such as children’s playgrounds, walking paths, landscape design, indoor swimming pool, etc.
Situated on the European side of Istanbul, a.k.a. Eyup, the historic Eyupsultan district is one of the favorite touristic hubs of Istanbul. This big town housing a portion of the Golden Horn coastline, neighboring Sariyer, Kagithane, Beyoglu, Gaziosmanpasa, Bayrampasa, Zeytinburnu, and Fatih, has a lot to offer its visitors. There are numerous must-see landmarks; for instance, the magnificent Eyup Sultan Mosque built in the 15th century is famous for its architecture which also houses the Eyup Sultan’s tomb.
Please get back to us for more information about this property in Eyupsultan; we'll be so glad to assist you.
It was last updated on 17-08-2021.
More about Istanbul Eyup
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.