This apartment is in a four-floor building in the Onur neighborhood in Balcova, Izmir. Balcova is a central area in Izmir, and many people prefer living in this area due to its convenient location and family-friendly atmosphere.
Balcova hosts many universities such as the Izmir University of Economics, shopping centers, health institutes, public transportation, and is close to the sea.
The three-bedroom apartment is on the entrance floor, and it has:
- Three bedrooms, one of the bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom, one bathroom, a living room with an open plan kitchen, and a terrace.
- The kitchen has a built-in oven, stove, and extractor hood.
- The bathrooms' floor and wall are ceramic.
- The rest of the house floor is parquet.
- There are central heating and a water heater in the bathroom.
For similar properties, please feel free to browse our Izmir properties page.