Luxury detached villas in Kemer
This elegant villa complex is ideal for those who want to live and enjoy all-year-round outdoor activities with privacy and tranquility and get up to the Mediterranean sea every day. These luxury villas are located in Aslanbucak, a quiet area of Kemer, offering beautiful views of the mountains covered with pine forest.
The complex includes 6 villas with 6+2 layouts:
- Three of these villas are 650 sqm, built on a plot of 1125 square meters.
- The other 3 are 850 sqm, built on a plot of 1375 square meters.
Each villa has 3 floors with 6 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, a kitchen, 7 bathrooms, 5 balconies, a beautiful garden, and parking for 2 cars.
The villas are surrounded by a beautifully landscaped garden, pergolas, palm trees, fruit trees, and a large heating pool. There is a home cinema with 10 seats, spa with Hamam, steam room, sauna, a shock-pool, wine cellar, billiard room, a large outdoor heating swimming pool, and a garage with 2 car spaces, plus 2 parking spaces at the entrance. In addition, an apartment is built for housekeepers with 60 sqm living space.
The exterior walls and floors of the villas are fully tiled with high-quality marble. All windows are made of aluminum, and the electric roller shutters are also made of aluminum. The villas have video surveillance, outdoor lighting, automatic garden watering, climate control ceilings, air conditioning, and heated floors. They also come with a complete "smart home system" package. As a result, you can monitor and control your appliances, roller shutters, air conditioning, TV, and the Internet.
- Built-in ceiling air-conditioning
- Heating marble floors, even on the stairs fireplace
- 7 beautiful bathrooms with top-notch ceramic tiles
- A large dressing room
- A Jacuzzi in the bedroom
- Luxurious design furniture and decorations
- High-quality consumer electronics Franke
Other features of the villas:
- High-quality PVC double-glazed windows
- Ceilings finished with plasterboard
- Fire extinguishing and alarm system
- Color video intercom
- Household appliances: oven, stove, extractor hood
- High-quality stainless steel entrance door
- Hallways' built-in furniture
- Damp, thermal, and sound insulation
- Jacuzzi and Turkish bath
- Full set of furniture and appliances
- kitchen with built-in furniture
- First-class interior wooden doors of special design
- Air conditioners
- High-quality sanitary ware installed in the bathrooms
- Satellite tv system
- The sea: 3 km
- City center: 1 km
- Public transport: 150 m
- Airport: 65 km
- School: 550 m
- Supermarket: 150 m
- Main road: 150 m
About the Location
Arslanbucak is a destination for those who enjoy nature, peace, and quiet away from busy tourist areas but do not want to forego urban conveniences. There are no hotels in this neighborhood, only houses, and villas. Walking takes about 15 minutes to get to the center of Kemer, and the beaches are about a half hour away.
The clean air, the scent of cedar forests, and the breathtaking mountain views are the highlights of this location. It is also worth mentioning that the district is very safe, with many public schools located within it. It is surrounded by beautiful pine and cedar trees and has stunning views of the mountains and forests, making it the ideal destination for those seeking peace and quiet.
It was last updated on 28-03-2023.
This property is eligible for citizenship application
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.