Beykoz district is in the Asian part of Istanbul, and it is inhabited by the rich and high-class people of Istanbul. It is one of Istanbul's districts that are on the Bosphorus straits, and its southern borders are the Anatolia hills and forest.
Its diverse, beautiful nature and luxurious houses and properties feature this district and make it unique.
This new triplex villa is in Beykoz, and it is located within a complex.
The villa's features:
- The villa has seven bedrooms, of which one is a master bedroom with a master bathroom, two living rooms, terraces, and a private garden.
- There is a dressing room.
- The heating system is central, and there are fireplaces as well.
- There is an outdoor car parking.
- The ceiling has fancy chandeliers, and the walls are decorated with wall lights.
- There is a BBQ area in the garden.
- The villa overlooks the forest and the landscape.
This property is a perfect fit for people seeking ultra-luxurious properties. For further information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp.