Lakeview mansion with elevator and pool for sale in Buyukcekmece Istanbul in a compound
With 2,500 sqm social and recreational facilities constructed spanning 33,000 sqm of land overlooking the gorgeous Buyukcekmece Lake, this boutique villa complex comprised of 15 modern mansions which are situated diagonally so that every single property has a splendid lake-view.
Located in Hadimkoy, close to TEM highway, this outstanding mansion with a private garage, pool, gym, Turkish bath/sauna is one of the best complex projects in the region. It is unfurnished, painted, and ready to move in.
A 4-story elegant white mansion of a 645 sqm gross area is situated in Buyukcekmece overlooking the lake. It has splendid interior decorations. Its expansive windows allow max natural light to flow into the property. This mansion has 7 rooms, each with a balcony, 3 kitchens on the ground floor, garden floor, attic, 3 halls/living rooms, staff room, sauna/Turkish bath, dressing room, storage, cellar, and more.
- The additional marble decorations, FRP-dome ceiling, and fiber-optic 7-color lighting systems are used in the white-toned mansion. Handmade basins, tiles, and faucets designs are inspired by Ottoman architecture in Turkish baths.
- Geberit branded embedded reservoirs/concealed cisterns and caps thereof are gold plated. Grohe brand is mainly used for the faucets/fixtures and designed with Swarovski stones and chrome-gold coatings.
- Rehau branded underfloor heating system is used across the mansion. Each floor includes an intercom system and standard fire protection systems.
- All appliances (sinks, fume hoods, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine) are built-in with Franke's products.
- Daikin VRF A/C system is provided.
- The central sweeping system provides an essential practical solution in cleaning and hygiene.
Garden Floor (-1. level), basement, has Turkish bath/sauna, staff bedroom with bathroom, indoor parking garage, cellar, open living room built-in kitchen, beautiful rectangle false ceiling with spotlights chandelier/pendants, utility room, WC, elevator.
Ground Floor (+1. level), entrance, has a salon/hall, balcony, central white kitchen with white cupboards contrasting with dark grey counter-top with built-in oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge and gorgeous island in the middle, finely embroidered ceilings with elegant pendants and chandeliers assisted with spotlights all around, walls harmonized with wallpapers, bathroom/WC, elevator.
The Second Floor (+2. level) consists of an en-suite master bedroom (with bathroom, dressing room, balcony), 3 en-suite bedrooms (with balcony and bathrooms), an elevator.
The Third Floor (+3. level) roof has a lovely living room, kitchenette, en-suite bedroom (with bathroom), office/hobby/studying room, storage room, terrace, balcony, corridor, beautiful staircase.
- High investment value
- Guaranteed high rental income
- Suitable for Turkish citizenship
Must-see Landmarks of Buyukcekmece
Buyukcekmece is one of the most important districts of Istanbul; it has 265 schools and 240 health facilities. The area contains various marine/public transportation and coasts. As historic as it is, Buyukcekmece has many historical artifacts left from the Ottoman period; they are worth visiting.
- The Buyukcekmece region has 3 important coasts; the coast of Mimar Sinan, the Buyukcekmece coast, and the Albatros Coast.
- Buyukcekmece Bridge is the first bridge in world history where the pile driving method was applied.
- Sokullu Mehmet Pasha Mosque reflects authentic Ottoman architecture that dates back to the mid-1500s of the Ottoman period, and it was designed by world-famous architect Mimar Sinan.
- Buyukcekmece Kervansaray, a.k.a Kursunlu Han, also designed by Mimar Sinan, was used as an accommodation place during the Ottoman period in the 1500s. It consists of a mosque, prayer hall, fountain, and bridge. This kervansaray is indeed 48m long.
- Enver Pasha Mansion, built at the beginning of the 20th century, was damaged in a fire and was later renovated.
- Historical Abdulhamid II Fountain named after Abdülhamit and located in the square in Buyukcekmece.
- There are gorgeous beaches to visit, such as Kumburgaz, Kordonboyu, Celaliye, and Guzelce beaches.
- Aqua Marine Water Park has 3000 people capacity, and it is one of the largest water parks with water slides and giant pools.
- Historical Mimar Sinan Bridge, a.k.a. Kanuni Sultan Suleyman Bridge, was built in the 16th century. It is 636 m long and is located at the junction of the Marmara Sea with Buyukcekmece Lake.
- Buyukcekmece Turkish Bath, a.k.a Yusuf Pasha Bath, located in the Kulturpark Festival Area on Mimar Sinan Street in the Buyukcekmece district, is one of the historical places of the community.
- Kordonboyu is the most touristic area of Buyukcekmece with chic restaurants, cozy cafes, strong businesses, and beautiful beaches.
- World Costume Museum is located in Mimar Sinan neighborhood. There are almost 555 costumes and accessories from 44 different parts of the world displayed. There are also costumes from other cities in Turkey.
- Grand Aqua Marine Water Park is next to the Buyukcekmece Palace of Justice. It has a massive water park, vast pools, slides, water spray sections with pools, and sun loungers around; it is a hotspot for everyone.
- Turkish bath/sauna/Jacuzzi
- Fitness/adults' pool/children's pool
- Basketball/tennis court
- Children's playground
- 24/7 security
- Schindler- elevator
- Underfloor heating
- VRF heating/Daikin cooling system
- Indoor parking garage for 3 vehicles
- Turkish bath/sauna
- Jotun branded colored exterior
- Franke's rustic built-in kitchen series
- Video diaphone/entry-phone system
- 7 km from Akbati AVM
- 9 km from Bellavista AVM
- 12 km from Marmarapark AVM
- 14 km from Torium AVM
- 16 km from Pelican Mall
- 18 km from Mall of Istanbul (MOI)
It was last updated on 07-08-2022.
More about Istanbul Buyukcekmece
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.