Kadikoy's sea-view rooftop duplex sale in Bagdat (Baghdad) Street, Istanbul
This property is no longer available.
Please click here to view similar alternatives!
The price information of this listing may need updating.
Surrounded by some of Istanbul's best shopping areas, designer boutiques, the finest dine-ins, and coziest cafes with immediate access to Bagdat Avenue, a.k.a. Cadde, you will have a blast living in the heart of this vibrant spot. Purchasing this property is a good investment that is suitable for Turkish citizenship seekers.
Featuring a terrace, balcony with multiple walk-outs, four rooms, two bathrooms with an en-suite master bath, one living room/salon, and lots of natural light coming into this rooftop duplex of a brand new 11-story apartment building. With smart home technology to remotely control your house while away, this asset is worth investing in. It measures a brut area of 183 sqm and a net area of 150 sqm. This 4+1 duplex has chic interior finishes and unobstructed sea-view. The rooftop bedrooms/rooms with wood flooring combined with white painted walls and skylight windows feel comfy.
The gorgeous spacious terrace features the beautiful Prince’s Islands and Marmara Sea.
Downstairs has a white living room surrounded by expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, which will surely allow you to enjoy the mesmerizing view. The false ceilings with spotlights concealed within add a nice touch. The built-in white kitchen with additional storage units and shelves opens up to the living room, and the balcony has plenty of walkouts. A parking lot with an elevator is making it elderly and disabled-friendly. It is clean and ready to move in. With its magnificent location in the vicinity of transportation alternatives, this is an investment never to miss!
14 km long Bagdat Street is situated on the Asian side of Istanbul between Maltepe and Kadikoy, taking the Bostanci and Goztepe neighborhoods. It is one of the most luxurious and affluent neighborhoods of Istanbul. Situated along the gorgeous Marmara Sea, this 14-km long avenue has a lot to offer, from its elegant mansions to beautiful houses, fine restaurants, chic cafes, cozy coffee houses, book stores, shops, and much more.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further information.
- To get to Bagdat Street, taking Marmaray is the best; the closest train stop is Suadiye.
- From Taksim, you can take the Yenikapi-Haciosman Metro line, get out at the Yenikapi stop, and take the Marmaray train.
- From Bagcilar or Kabatas, you can take the Bagcilar-Kabatas tram (T1 line), hop off at Sirkeci stop, and take the Marmaray train.
- From Mecidiyekoy, take the Metrobus and hop off at the Sogutlucesme, and take the Marmaray train.
- From Kadikoy, take the Kadikoy-Tavsantepe M4 Metro line, hop off at Ayrilik Cesmesi, and take the Marmaray train.
- Prince's Islands/Marmara Sea
- Bosphorus and the historical peninsula
- Ataturk International Airport – 30 min
- Taksim – 20 min
- Marmaray Station – 5 min
- Bosphorus Bridge – 15 min
- Kadikoy – 10 min
It was last updated on 27-11-2022.
More about Istanbul Kadikoy