The district of Buyukcekmece is one of the most promising areas in Istanbul due to rapid urban expansion and stunning views of the Black Sea from apartments located right in front of it. This beautiful property is located in a quiet area of Buyukcekmece and is very close to the coast of the sea, offering residents great views without even stepping into the beach.
This project was built by a major government construction company that has completed more than 15,000 housing units and this project, in particular, is one of the largest projects sitting on a land area of 92,000 square meters, 60,000 square meters of which are allocated to green spaces and gardens. The project consists of 17 buildings that have a height of 8- 10 floors each and a total of 709 apartments; also, inside the premises, are 111 commercial shops surrounding the residential buildings. Different styles of apartments in this project are 2+1 with an area of 96- 132 square meters, 3+1 with an area of 163- 179 square meters, and 4+1 with an area of 203-214 square meters.
Facilities and Amenities
- Health center consisting of an indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, and steam bath
- Beautiful waterways
- Uniquely designed gardens and green spaces
- Football field
- Basketball and tennis court
- Children's playgrounds
- Café and restaurant in the premises
- Area for barbecuing
- Open and closed parking lots
- Central Heating
- Round the clock security
This property has a video, click below to watch it.
Proximity to Significant Places
- 2 minutes to the weekly bazaar of fresh vegetables and fruits
- 3 minutes to a football stadium of the region
- Minutes away from the beach
- 12 minutes to Marmara Park Mall
- 7-minute walk to the nearest school
- 7 minutes to the nearest hospital
- 40 minutes to the New Istanbul Airport
- An hour away from Taksim Square
- Once the project "Marine Taxi" is is operational, it will take only 30 minutes to reach the city center
Why do we recommend this property?
* The project is distinguished by its presence on the fast E-5 line that connects the Asian to the European side of Istanbul
* The municipality of the region is working on a project to connect the Metrobus service to the front side of the property to give residents easy access to important commercial centers and malls
* Due to the strategic location of the property, the value is said to increase by 40% in the coming years, making it a great investment
* Presence of hospitals, schools, restaurants, cafes and other basic facilities at close proximity makes this property even more viable