Duplex apartments for sale in Istanbul at the popular Sisli district
This property is no longer available.
Please click here to view similar alternatives!
The sales on this project have been completed. Contact us for similar properties.
Sisli is a significant area in Istanbul due to its central location and amenities. Sisli is the economic and financial hub on the European side of Istanbul, where big firms are located. Thanks to its popularity, properties in Sisli maintain their high price range. Which makes buying property in Sisli a secure real estate investment.
We have a good option to buy in a strategic location in Sisli. Three duplex apartments with different layouts, sizes, and views for sale.
The apartments' highlight;
- Two garden duplex apartments and one roof duplex apartment.
- The sizes of the apartments are 111m2,110m2, and 114 m2.
- The garden duplexes have balconies open up to the garden, a living room with an open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms, an ensuite bathroom, and a bathroom.
- The roof duplex apartment has a spacious living room and, a separate kitchen with a sliding glass door, a bathroom on the first floor. There are two bedrooms on the roof, one with an ensuite bathroom, a bathroom, and a large terrace that can be accessed via the bedrooms.
- There are built-in cabinets in the bedrooms, corridor, and under the staircase.
- Each apartment has a built-in kitchen with a stove, oven, and extractor hood.
- The bathroom floor is granite, and the rest of the apartments are parquet.
- The apartments are within a short distance to the Cevahir shopping center, motorbus station, metro station, Taksim, and many other remarkable amenities.
- Cevahir shopping center is only 1KM away.
- The nearest Metrobus station is 850m away.
- The nearest metro station is 1.5km away.
- Taksim square is only 3.5km away.
- The nearest hospital is 150m away.
If you would like to live in the center of Istanbul, then these apartments are what you look for. You will enjoy the real vibes of Istanbul and at the same time have the option to wander around easily with the various public transportation means.
It was last updated on 27-11-2022.
More about Istanbul Sisli