Commercial properties and offices for sale in Izmir

Ref: 7508
M2 62-86
Price in seller's currency : 2.750.000 ₺
Discount 10%
Best Price Policy Best Price Policy
Rental guaranteed shops for sale in Izmir

These twin towers are located in Bayrakli Izmir. They have commercial units for sale and office spaces. The towers are in a central location in Izmir and with proximity to the coast.

Commercial properties and offices for sale in Izmir 0

There are varieties of sizes and layouts of the commercial properties and the offices. For example, the office size ranges between 62-233 square meters and the shops between 83-506 square meters.

There are several popular and well-known shops, pharmacies, cafes, and restaurants with a rental contract for these commercial properties till 2024, with a high rental guarantee. The monthly rent ranges from 13.000TL to 100.000 TL, with an annual increase.

Commercial properties and offices for sale in Izmir 1

Payment Terms

  • 10% discount is available with a 25% down payment and 24 months installments for the remaining 75%.

This is a great opportunity if you consider investing in Izmir. Call us for further details.

I would like to know more about this property
Add this property to your favorites
Turkish Lira exchange rate, 20 January 2023 1 USD=18.89, 1 EUR=20.46, 1 GBP=23.29
Don't miss out!
We're adding new properties continuously.
We'd like to keep you posted.
You can call us for more information