Bayrakli district is a coastal district in Izmir, neighboring Bornova and Karsiyaka. This district has officially become a separate district in 2008 and has witnessed many urbanization developments, especially in terms of real estate.
Bayrakli has one of the most beautiful coasts in Izmir, which went through a renovation and had recently opened with new activities. There is a beach with wooden sunbathing alongside cafes, walking tracks, and bicycle tracks. The coast consists of two separate areas, which are connected by a newly constructed bridge that has pedestrian tracks as well.
This apartment is located in Mansuroglu street in Bayrakli within a secured complex.
The apartment's highlights:
- The apartment has three bedrooms and one master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.
- The apartment has a spacious separate kitchen that is fully equipped with cabinets and appliances.
- There is an expansive balcony with long glass windows.
- You have the option to control your apartment while you are away with its smart house technology.
- Each room has an AC.
- There is a central heating system.
- There is natural gas.
- The apartment overlooks the green landscape of the neighborhood park.
- There are built-in cabinets in the room.
- There are two bathrooms with fine bathroom furniture.
- The building has indoor and outdoor car parking and a children's playground.
This apartment is suitable for families because it has spacious rooms and is located in a central location surrounded by social amenities.
For further information about payment options, or if you are interested in viewing this apartment, please feel free to contact our sales team.