Fulya neighborhood is one of the lifely areas in Sisli. There are many social facilities and entertainment places in Fulya, making it a favorable area to live in.
Also, being close to Istanbul's iconic landmarks and areas such as Bomonti, Nisantasi street, Bosphorus, and Taksim square, add a lot to Fulya's value.
We recommend this spacious apartment in Fulya for the below reasons:
- The apartment is in one of Sisli's popular areas, Fulya.
- There are many shops & markets such as Carrefour SA, universities such as Anadolu Univerisity, and hospitals such as Acibadem hospital.
- You can easily reach the apartment from any place in Istanbul by the various public transportation means available in Fulya, such as Mecidiyekoy metro station and metro bus stop.
- There are four bedrooms, a living room, three bathrooms, and a separate kitchen.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances such as an oven, stove, extractor hood, fridge, and built-in cabinets.
- The bathrooms have high-quality furniture, sanitary ware, and appliances such as a washing machine.
- The apartment's view is marvelous. It overlooks the Bosphorus and the lovely neighborhood.
- There are built-in cabinets in the halls.
- There are Central heating radiators and central AC units.
To arrange for a viewing tour, please don't hesitate to contact us.
More about Istanbul Sisli