Affordable apartments for sale in Antalya Muratpasa
Muratpasa is one of the most populated districts of Antalya with a coastline of 20 km along the Mediterranean Sea.
We have a brand-new 1+1 apartment unit located in the Muratpasa district. This 1+1 apartment unit has an open kitchen living room concept, one bath, laminate, ceramic tile flooring all across, and a shared garden with an outdoor parking lot. It is situated on the 3rd floor and measures a 50 sqm area featuring the street.
The location is just in the heart of the city within reachable distance to historical centers; especially Kaleici, Kale Kapisi, and Yacht Harbor.
Purchasing this property, no tax is required for the title deed delivery.
The property is located near MarkAntalya AVM, public transportation routes, schools, banks, and more.
Muratpasa is one of the most popular tourist spots of Antalya, attracting local and foreign visitors thanks to its proximity to the sea, city center, and other central districts. From the Duden Waterfall to the Selcuk structures has a lot of must-sees landmarks worth visiting.
- When you are in the area, don't hesitate to visit the Reverse House built on an area of approximately 300 sqm within the borders of Guzeloba Mahallesi. It is placed at an inverted angle of nearly 25 degrees to the ground. Decorated and designed like a real house.
- Located in Muratpasa, Three gates are another must-see
monument. Constructed in 150 A.D. and given as a gift to the Roman emperor
Hadrian, during his visit to Antalya, the Three Gates due to its three entrances is a.k.a. historical Hadrian's Gate.
- Whether you visit with your little ones, family, or you are by yourself, Antalya Toy Museum is a must-see place. Exhibiting toy samples from the 1860s of Anatolian culture, the toy museum has nearly 3,000 toys. Toy Museum is Turkey's 2nd largest toy museum.
- Sea: 3.0 km
- City center: 1 km
- Public transport: 50 m
- Airport: 11 km
- School: 1.3 km
- Supermarket: 300 m
- Main road: 2.8 km
- 24/7 surveillance/CCTV
- Closed territory
- Outdoor lighting
- Staircases/stairs with marble and granite
- Natural gas
- Walls painted with waterproof satin paint
- Household appliances include oven, stove, extractor hood
- High-quality stainless steel entrance door
- Open built-in kitchen
- External blinds
- Painted ceiling
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.