Residential project in Mahmutlar, Alanya
The Mahmutlar project is under construction and is expected to be ready by 2021. Mahmutlar is a popular district in Alanya that lies on the Mediterranean sea. It has a beautiful beach and amazing touristic monuments. It is one of the most attractive areas in Antalya province that hosts thousands of tourists every year.
This project has an area of 2001 square meters and consists of one building of eleven floors. There are only two types of properties for sale, standard two-bedroom apartments, and 3+1 penthouse apartments.
The project design evokes the sense of living in a royal palace with its special decoration on the common garden, around the swimming pool, the interiors of the indoor social facilities, as well as the apartment designs itself.
It is a good opportunity to own an apartment on this project for the below reasons:
- It is located on the first line facing the coast. This provides an interrupted sea view and mountain view for all the apartments.
- It has spacious apartments for 2+1 and a penthouse for 3+1.
- High-quality building materials.
- The prices include furniture, appliances, and textiles. However, in case you prefer to get your own, a customized price will be made for you.
- The prices include as well the applicable fees for all related paperwork such as Tapu, earthquake insurance, water and electricity registration, and ISKAN.
- All apartments have two bathrooms and dressing rooms. The penthouse apartments have their private saunas.
- There are social facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, indoor car parking, gym and children's playground.
- The project is 50meters away from teh sea, 50 meters away from shops, 28km to Gazipasa airport, 130km to Antalya airport, and 12km to the city center.
The project guarantees a high-quality lifestyle in front of the amazing blue shores of the mediterranean sea. Call us today, for further assistance.
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.