Award-winning duplex homes for sale in Sile Istanbul for a luxury lifestyle yet in tranquility
This project is located in Yesilvadi Sile and is constructed on an area of 10.619 m2. It consists of 11 blocks and 44 independent villas of 4+1 and 3+1. The sizes of the villas vary between 181 m2 and 426 m2. Every villa has its private garden, a hobby room, and a parking lot.
The project includes facilities such as an indoor pool (95 m2), two children's playgrounds (A block 55,96 m2; B block 136,34 m2), an outdoor fitness area (15 m2), a fitness center (45 m2), and a basketball and volleyball field (37,5 m2). It is built following the fire prevention plans and earthquake regulations. It puts your safety first. Most importantly, the project has an accessible design ( e.g., ramps) to accommodate people with disabilities.
- Water reservoir
- Floor laying: Camsan brand parquet 10 mm
- First-class ceramic laying ( Vitra, Kutahya, Canakkale)
- Walls: application of water-based paint or satin paint on the integrated gypsum plaster and satin plaster
- Waterproof system
- Sound and thermal isolation between the exterior walls
- Irrigation system in common areas
- AC in the living rooms (Viessman or equaling) and AC infrastructure for one-bedroom.
- LED panel and concealed lighting
- TSE and EN standards are followed in electric installations.
- 3 part-set: hood fume, stove, and oven ( to be installed): Siemens- Arcelik Brand or equaling
- Marble and granite countertops
- Vitra / Artema / ECA or Adell brand faucet
- Teka, Franke brand kitchen sink
- Special design bathroom cupboard
- LED panel lighting
- First-class vitrification ( Vitra, kale, gural, or equaling)
- Built-in reservoir ( Vitra or equaling)
- Towel rails and toilet paper roll holder (Vitra/Koza/damla)
- Built-in shower bin and tempered glass door of the shower cabin
- Ducking system
- Floor laying ( Kutahya, Vitra, Seranit or equaling)
- Moisture resistant ceiling coating
Ceramic is used for floor laying. Balconies have handrailing, wrought-iron frames, or timber, dependent on the architecture.
You can take a walk in the Northern forest known for its endemic vegetation. It is also a great chance to take up new hobbies like ATV, trekking, paintball, and equestrianism. Also, in the local area, Sile's organic agriculture products are sold. You could try local tastes in Yeryuzu Bazaar, or benefit from the natural water springs.
- Sofular Beach: 7 km
- Kumbaba Beach: 1,9 km (4 min)
- Ayazma Beach: 8,6 km
- Aglayankayalar:Istanbul center: 40 min.
- North Marmara highway:13 km
- Sile center: 19 km
- Yeni Sile Public Hospital: 1,9 km (4 min)
- FVM Isik University: 5,5 km (6 min)
The sale price varies between 2.139.000 TRY and 2.961.000 TRY.
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.