Apartments for sale in Sultangazi Istanbul
|Rooms||1+, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1|
Sales on this project are completed.
Different apartment types ready to move are located in one of Istanbul's newest districts, Sultangazi. Sultangazi was officially recognized as a separate district in 2009. It is located on the European side of Istanbul, and it has borders with Basaksehir, Esenlar, Gaziosman, and Eyup districts. Many new housing projects in this area started to attract real estate buyers to buy and settle in. Besides, Sultangazi's stunning nature makes it a perfect place to relax after a long workday.
Insights about the project:
- This project offers several apartment types such as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1.
- All apartments have incredible uninterrupted nature views.
- All apartments have wide balconies.
- High-quality finishings and building material.
- The kitchen has built-in furniture.
- There are kitchen appliances such as an oven, stove, extractor hood, and dishwasher.
- There are natural gas extensions.
- The heating system is central.
- There are built-in cabinets in the hallway.
- There are social facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, security, etc.
Why would you consider buying an apartment in this project?
- The project is located in a new district in Istanbul.
- Sultangazi is still witnessing huge urbanization development, which means the real estate prices may keep increasing year by year.
- These apartments are located within a short distance to the Maslak-Levent road.
- Some apartments have lease contracts and guarantee a rental income.
- These apartments are suitable for Turkish citizenship.
- The project has a good location that connects it to the main areas in Istanbul easily.
The location highlight:
- The project is only 10 minutes away from Maslak-Levent road.
- Besiktas district is only 15 minutes away.
- These apartments are a 25-minute drive away from Istanbul Airport.
You may subscribe to our Youtube channel to view similar properties.
For further information, please feel free to contact our sales team if you would like to arrange a viewing tour.
It was last updated on 06-01-2022.