Marmaris city is considered the big resort of the southern Turkish shores of the Aegean Sea. Due to its breath-taking nature, sandy beaches, several activities and entertainment options Marmaris can offer to its visitors, Marmaris welcomes thousands of tourists from inside and outside Turkey every year.
Therefore, investing in the hospitality and tourism sectors in Marmaris is worth considering.
Specifications of this Hotel in Marmaris
- The hotel has seventy spacious rooms. Some rooms have a balcony and a living hall with seating areas.
- The total numbers of available beds are 200.
- There are cafes and restaurants. The famous Big chiefs serve on the ground floor of the hotel.
- There are two swimming pools: an outdoor pool and the second one is an indoor pool.
- There a reception area, a lobby, a bar, a Turkish bath, and a sauna room.
- There are elevators.
- There is a meeting room.
- The reception area floors are marble, and modern days designs inspire the overall decoration.
Inside the rooms
- A private bathroom with a complete toilet set such as bath towels, hand towels, shower gel, shampoos, soaps, a wall mirror, a small mirror, and a hairdryer.
- Each room has an AC.
- Each room has a bed, two side bed tables, a working area with a table and a chair, a sofa, a TV, and balcony chairs.
- The rooms' decoration is modern that adds a cozy and warm atmosphere, especially with the wall light and paintings on the walls.
This hotel was built in 1992, but it had a total renovation in 2017. It is a good option for hospitality investors, and it may generate a good return on investment.
For further details, please contact us!