Apartments in a new project in Istanbul Uskudar
|Delivery on Sep 2021|
|Best Price Policy|
This project is located in a fine neighborhood in Uskudar, in the Asian part of Istanbul, Bulgurlu. This area is close to Umraniye district as well, and it is well connected by various public transportation to other regions in Istanbul easily.
Further details about the project:
- The project has three buildings.
- Each building has 14 floors in addition to the ground floors.
- Two buildings have shops on their ground and basement floors, and the upper floors are for apartments.
- One building is for residential units only.
- The total number of apartments is 156 where each floor has four apartments.
- The total number of shops is 24 where each floor has 12 shops.
- There are two elevators for each building.
- The ground floor apartments have a private garden and terrace.
- Each apartment has one car space in the indoor car parking.
The available apartment types for sale:
- 3+1 apartments.
- 3+1 duplex apartments.
- 4+1 duplex apartments.
- 5+1 duplex apartments.
What makes this project an excellent option to buy?
- The project offers various apartments with different layouts.
- The project is still under construction, and by the completion of it, its prices will increase.
- It is a good option if you are looking for Turkish citizenship by real estate investment.
- The location of the project is central.
- The title deed fee is shared between the buyer and the seller.
The social facilities in the project:
- Children's playground.
- Separate fitness center for men and women.
- Sauna and steam room for men and women.
- 24/7 security.
- Seating areas in the common garden.
The location highlights:
- Bulgurlu metro station is 1.1 km.
- Umraniye metro station is 1.2km.
- Akasya shopping center is 6 km.
- The Bosphorus Bridge is 8 km.
- E5 highway is 4km.
This project provides good quality apartments, facilities, and services. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.
More about Istanbul Uskudar
Similar properties in the area
We'd like to keep you posted.